Posted by: Susan Phillips
Location : United Kingdom
Displayed: 22 times
Place: United Kingdom7
Published Date:11-10-2011 - 12:27:21
rn have a unique responsibility of making a good first impression, which
rncan impact the success of the company for a long time. Typically they
rnare the first line of employees that visitors interact with, so they
rnmust be friendly, professional and helpful to visitors.
General responsibilities include:
· Answering and routing calls
· Greeting visitors
· Receiving and sorting mail
· Collecting parcels packages and distributing them to the correct department
· Maintaining a clean professional look of the lobby area
· Some word possessing and filing functions
· Data Entry into an information database
. Attendance Register maintenance
· Other duties as assigned
Utilizing multi-line telephone systems, PC’s, copiers, and fax machines.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Who should apply:
. Graduate in any stream with at least 2 year experience in administrative related role.
How to apply:
Email your updated CV to email@example.com
Contact This Ad User : Susan Phillips
Related Classified Ads
Popular Other Jobs Ads
- Work At Home For Free.
- Part-full Time Jobs Opportunity.
- Recruitment Agencies Leeds | Recruitment Agencies Wakefield | Recruitment Agencies Yorkshire
- Web Design Newbury :mohammad Ali:
- Grandma's Are You Tired Of The Soaps?
- This Is Finally It - An Ad With No Empty Promises
- Work And Travel Alaska Seafood Jobs
- Xtra Cash In Your Free Time, Staff Needed.
- Freight Forwarder Software (usa2011119)
- Online Female And Male Models Wanted
- Home Job With Zealworld Earn Easy Income Join Now
- Work At Home Data Entry Over 5000 Companies Hiring
- Online Marketing
- Best Forex Indicator Tool Is A Money Making Machine!
- Rotational Moulding Process